Kimberly Crest House & Gardens is a 6-¼ acre estate in Redlands, CA featuring a Victorian Chateau and Italian Renaissance styled gardens. The house was built by Mrs. Cornelia Hill in 1897. In 1905 the home was purchased by John Alfred and Helen Cheney Kimberly who added the gardens. After the Kimberly’s death the house was inherited by their daughter, Mrs. Mary Kimberly-Shirk, who donated the house to the “people of Redlands” and founded Kimberly-Shirk Association.
The estate is now owned and operated by Kimberly-Shirk Association, a 501-C3 Non-Profit organization on behalf of the people of Redlands. The interior of the house serves as a museum offering both public and private tours. The gardens are utilized for public events and rented for weddings and private events.